Friday, October 9, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

This is Rock's first day of Kindergarten. He was pretty pumped to be going. We have "all day" K- which took some getting used to. It was an emotional day for Myles and I to send that little one off to "the real world".

Getting to know his teacher: Mrs. Silvertrust. He is telling her here that his name is not "Myles" but he goes by "Rock". Oh man, what did we do to him.


Goodbye Mom! You can leave now. (I loitered for awhile)

And this is what goes on at home when Rock's away!-


4 comments:

  1. I love it! He looks so grown up! I also love little missy standing next to him with her sunglasses! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute i love him and he's getting too big! i wanna come visit and see him play soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just got a bit choked up. And i love that he is going to have to explain his name away to everyone. But it's better than Xanthe..or Nanette. You brought that point up to Xanthe one time and it has changed her life. I LOVE the makeup salon! Oh how the tables have turned. Remember when we used to do that to mom! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love That He Wasn't Afraid To Tell Mrs. Silvertrust That His Name Was Rock! I Would Gone By Whatever She Called Me!!! I Remember Rock's Kindergarten, It Was So Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete