Monday, November 16, 2009

Piper's Silly Hat Parade

At Piper's preschool, instead of dressing up in their Halloween costumes, they decorate a "silly hat" with parents. They parade around and have treats at the end. Piper was SO looking forward to this- since she's watched two Silly Hat Parades of Rocky's already. Excited for it to be her turn! Myles and I were able to go and spend time with her.
Piper and Cassidy parading their works of art...
Piper's preschool friends- Addy, Cassidy and Shane

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how cute. Did you bring all that stuff to decorate it? You know how much I LOVE piper's stockings right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have all the stuff there at the school. The hats are like giant coffee filters that the kids dye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I love that you have a blog because as much as I have seen you lately I had no idea what your kids were for halloween and I wouldnt have ever seen these cute pictures of Pipers silly hat day! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete