Sunday, June 7, 2009

Piper's Ballet Recital


This is Cassidy and Piper. They are holding "Bun Bun" and "Lu Lu". They take ballet class together and this was their recital. They were so excited. These girls can't get enough of each other and can't get enough of pink and tutus. I love the picture of Cass clasping her hands together. So irresistable! 
After the recital, they called the Dad's up for a "Daddy Daughter" dance. 
Myles is a good sport because "Butterfly Kisses" is a REALLY long song...
  
     
 I posted this picture of Piper and I because if you notice the funny look on her face, then look down- she had just peed her pants and was not happy about it.

-The End-


6 comments:

  1. Wow you are on a roll, two posts in one day! I love the pictures. Piper is so cute, and is her bear named Bun Bun or lulu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute. I'm such a sucker for a little girl in a tutu. And what is a daddy daughter dance without Butterfly Kisses. hahaa. Just not as a wedding song. That's where the line has to be drawn. I can't believe how grown up Piper looks. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i miss her!

    ps. Im at christy's and there friends were on my computer so thats why it says they commented on it! :) it was me not them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! look again! i promise its me this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I found your blog and thought I'd say Hi. It was fun seeing you Sunday-sorry you had to listen to my LONG talk though! Your family is too cute.

    ReplyDelete