Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Christine Lynnae


Dear Christy,
  You are wonderful because of many things. The first is because you created my blog in March of 2008 and I am now posting for the first time in April 2009. Happy Birthday! That makes you patient. Next, you created these wonderful people:  
and him...
 
and chose this amazing guy to marry:
Some of the other things I love about you: You have an impeccable memory. I think that is what makes you a great friend. You remember special things about people. It also makes you the smarty pants  you are. 
You are a "doer". You accomplish all things you set out to do. You are a natural leader with the capability to organize, direct and execute things. 
I love you because you always give sound advice. You are a calming voice of reason and logical decision maker. I appreciate that about you. 
I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Goodbye and come visit here again soon. :)

5 comments:

  1. No freakin way! I think this is the best and most surprising present of all. As if you didn't give me enough already...all your presents, coming out to my house, but THIS! This tops the cake. I am truly speechless. hahaha. I love it. And thank you for all those nice things you said about me. It couldnt' have come at a more perfect time. You are truly amazing! I can't WAIT to see future posts. I am so so excited, more than you can even imagine. hehe. Happy blogging...and welcome...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw Can't believe it! first you put pictures up on your facebook and now this! Wahoo!!! All i can say is Im glad my birthday is AFTER christy's :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is happy birthday to all of us! Thank you for doing this- I felt a little disconnect between us- but not anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with katie! I am so excited for future posts! Just tell yourself once a week or once a month...whatever works!

    ReplyDelete